Kashmiri stuffed potato curry
How to make Ghee
- 7-8 potatoes
- Kashmiri red chilli paste: 1/4 cup (made from 8-9 kashmiri dry red chillies boiled in water for 30 mins, then grinded to make a paste)
- Tomato gravy: 4-5 tomatoes
- 2-3 small sized onion
- 5-6 green chillies
- 1/2 inch small piece of ginger
- 7-8 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Peanut paste: 1 bowl-1/2 bowl peanuts + 1 tbsp khaskhas (boil it in water for 30 mins, then make a paste of this mixture)
- Coconut Paste : 1 bowl (1/2 fresh coconut + Coconut water, little crushed in the mixer)
- 1 bowl fresh cream
- 1 tbsp ghee+1 tbsp oil
- 1 and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt as per taste
- Take 7-8 nos of potatoes and peel it with the help of a scooper. Scoop it. Keep these potatoes baskets aside and the leftover potato mash to be cooked for 3-4 minutes.
- For the stuffing, take the left over 1 and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, mashed potato, then add salt as per taste, 1 tsp green chilli paste, coriander, 1 tsp kitchen king masala and mix it well together.
- Now add this stuffing into the potato baskets.
- Take one kadai, then add oil and ghee to heat it. Next add the tomato paste and ketchup, cook it till the oil is removed from the sides of the kadai.
- Add the peanut paste and stir it. Then add the kashmiri red chilli paste and cook it till the oil is removed from the side of the kadai.
- Next, add fresh cream and stir it till oil is removed from the side of the kadai.
- Add the curd, kesar and saute. Then add the red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, kitchen king masala and stir it.
- Next add coconut water paste and cook it. Then add the stuffed potato and stir it well. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- It is ready to be served in a bowl.
- Take a whole red chilli and cut it in zigzag pattern. Put it in the center to garnish and it's yummy.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.