Aloo Paratha | How to make Aloo Paratha
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Aloo Paratha Recipe
Most wanted dish at my home.... Everyone just love this simpley super paratha.
Aloo Paratha is a delicious dish which is enjoyed by the people of every age group. The recipe by Neelam Barot teaches how to make Aloo Paratha step by step in detail. This makes it easy to cook Aloo Paratha in your kitchen at home. This recipe can be served to 2 people. You can find this dish at most restaurants and you can also prepare Aloo Paratha at home. This amazing and mouthwatering Aloo Paratha takes 20 minutes for the preparation and 10 minutes for cooking. The aroma of this Aloo Paratha is so tempting that makes you want to eat it. When you want to prepare something very tasty and delicious for special occasion then Aloo Paratha is a good option for you. The flavour of Aloo Paratha is palatable and you will enjoy each and every bite of this. Try this Aloo Paratha and impress your family and friends.
Ingredients to make Aloo Paratha
- Boiled mashed potatoes 4oi
- Green chilli n ginger paste 1tablespoon
- Garlic paste 1teaspoon (optional)
- Salt sugar n lemon juice as account of ur taste
- Sesame seeds 2 teaspoon
- Chopped coriander leaves 1cup
- Fresh chopped mint leaves half cup
- Chat masala half spoons
- Garam masala 1teaspoon
- Paratha dough :- wheat flour 1bowl salt n water.
- Ghee or butter for serving
- Ketchup or green chatni
- Chopped Onion (rest in beetroot juice lemon juice n salt)