1. Wash, peel and dice both raw and ripe mangoes.
2. Pressure cook with half cup water for 3 whistles.
3. Mean while keep water for boiling, when boiled add sugar and stir it.
4. Heat only till the time sugar has completely dissolved, we don't have to make sugar syrup so no need to boil much.
5. Let the pressure cooked mangoes and sugar water cool down completely
6. Once mangoes cool down blend it with hand blender or in a mixer.
7. Sieve it so as to remove fibres ( if you want pulpy frooti you can avoid this step).
8. Strain sugar water also to remove any impurities from it.
Mix them well.
9. Add only half the amount of sugar water and check the consistency as is should not be very thin. Also taste the sweetness and then add remaining water.( it will depend on how sweet are your mangoes).
10. And here your juicy home made frooti is ready. It will approximately make 1.5lts, transfer in sterilized clean bottle. It will remain good for 5 to 6 days in refrigerator.