Ingredients to make Pomegranate Raitha
- Pomegranate kernels-1\2 cup
- Thick yogurt-1\2 cup
- sugar-1\2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1\4 tsp
- Roasted cumin/jeera powder-1\2 tsp
- Chaat masala-1\4 tsp (optional)
- salt/sendha namak- a pinch
- Coriander leaves- to garnish(optional)
Steps to make Pomegranate Raitha
- Cut open pomegranate and separate the red kernels.
- Take yogurt, chilli powder, cumin powder, (chaat masala if using),sugar and salt in a bowl. Mix it well it sugar dissolve.
- To it add the kernels and mix well ,reserve few for topping.
- Top it with some chopped coriander leaves and the kernels.