Strawberry juice with Chia seed
This juice is excellent for weight watchers,diabetic people and also acts as mini meals,make a batch and keep in fridge and if you have a craving just gulp this awesome healthy juice.Coconut sugar is low in glycemic index and has a roasted earthy taste
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time3Minutes
- One cup cold strawberries
- One tablespoon lemon juice
- One tablespoon coconut sugar
- few mint leaves
- half cup of cold water
- 4 tablespoon soaked chia seeds
- Place all the ingredients expect chia seeds in a blender and whiz until smooth. Add chia seeds and sip onto the healthy mix.
My Tip: Chai seeds need to be soaked in luke warm water and then kept in fridge for 12 hours to get the best pulp .2 table spoon chia seeds into one cup of luke warm water can be used in making 2 lts of juice...
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.