Homemade Pizza Sauce
How To Make Pasta Dough
How To Make Pizza Dough
- 6 bread slices(sides removed)
- 1 cup mixed veggies for topping
- 1/2 cup cheese
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza/pasta sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pizza Seasoning (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200Â°C for 10 mins.
- Arrange the bread slices on the tray.
- Spread the pizza sauce and then cheese.
- Next is veggies. Place them evenly and top with some cheese again on top.
- Bake for 10-12 mins according to your liking.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!!
My Tip: I like to mix all the veggies with olive oil, salt & pepper.