Falafel | How to make Falafel
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Falafel Recipe
A mediteranian delight. Small balls made from chickpeas and seasoned to get those authentic middle eastern flavours on your platter. An easy recipe to recreate the flavours of the Mediterranean kitchen.
Falafel is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Falafel by Aditi Bahl has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 4 people. You can find Falafel at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering Falafel takes 780 minutes for the preparation and 15 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then Falafel is a good option for you. The flavour of Falafel is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this Falafel on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the Falafel recipe on the page below.
Ingredients to make Falafel
- 2 cups chickpeas soaked overnight
- 2 small onion, finely chopped
- 3-5 cloves garlic ( medium thick)
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1½ tsp salt or as per taste
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder or degi mirch
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼th tsp soda-bi-carb( optional)
- ½ cup Coriander leaves chopped or parsley chopped.
- ½ tsp. green chilies chopped (optional)
- Canola Oil / Any vegetable oil for frying.