Bread & Potato Rolls
- Bread slices after cutting sides 6 (Brown or white)
- Boiled & mashed potato 3-4 large
- Finely chopped onions 1 large
- Ginger minced 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chillies 2-3
- Roasted cumin powder 1 tsp
- Red Chilly powdr 1 tbsp
- chopped coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Water to dip bread slices
- Oil to deep fry
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix together boiled & mashed potato, spice powders- roasted cumin & chilly powders, minced ginger, chopped coriander & salt.
- To this mixture add in chopped onions & green chillies that are lightly sautéed in oil.
- Mix well & make balls of the mixture taking a tbsp full of the mixture.
- Lightly dip the bread slices in water, ensure that you do it fast enough so that the bread doesn't get too soggy.
- Squeeze the slices between yo ur palms & stuff in the prepared balls & seal well on all sides.
- Deep fry till crispy & evenly browned on all sides. Drain on kitchen napkins. Serve hot with ketchup!!