Angoori Paneer Tikka
- Paneer (cottage cheese) 400 grams
- Gram flour (besan) 2 tablespoons
- Black grapes chopped 1 cup
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Black salt (kala namak) to taste
- White pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder (amchur) 1/2 teaspoon
- Saffron (kesar) A few strands
- Milk 2 tablespoons
- Fresh cream 1 cup
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Chaat masala 2 tablespoons
- Yellow & red capsicum 1 inch pieces seeded 2 large
- Chilli powder 1 teasp
- Cut paneer into 1 inch squares.
- Heat oil in a pan, add black grapes and sauté. Add salt, black salt,chilli powder and cook till soft. For marinade, take besan in a bowl. Add salt, pepper powder, amchur and mix. Add saffron dissolved in milk, fresh cream and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and mix well
- Place the paneer slices on a flat surface. Sprinkle salt and chaat masala on all of them. Spread some grape chutney evenly on them.
- Take a skewer, thread on a capsicum piece, a tomato piece, one piece of paneer sandwich, followed by capsicum pieces. The capsicum pieces will keep the paneer pieces firmly in place. Similarly prepare the other skewers.
- Heat oil in a pan. Arrange the skewers on a plate. Pour the marinade over them to cover the paneer pieces properly on all sides. Place these skewers in the heated pan and cook till golden on all sides.
- Alternatively you can cook them in an oven.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, place the skewers on a greased tray or on a rack and grill till golden from all sides.
- Serve hot with the remaining grape chutney.