Cornflakes chat | How to make Cornflakes chat
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Cornflakes chat
Tasty & healthy snack for evening.
Cornflakes chat, a deliciously finger licking recipe to treat your family and friends. This recipe of Cornflakes chat by ghanshyam mishra will definitely help you in its preparation. The Cornflakes chat can be prepared within 10 minutes. The time taken for cooking Cornflakes chat is 10 minutes. With such flavoursome ingredients, the dish tastes superb! This recipe is appropriate to serve 5 people. The recipe details out how to make Cornflakes chat step by step. The detailed explanation makes Cornflakes chat so simple and easy that even beginners can try it out. The recipe for Cornflakes chat can be tweaked in a lot of ways to make it more interesting. So, the next time you have a party at home do not forget to check out the recipe of Cornflakes chat from BetterButter.
Ingredients to make Cornflakes chat
- 1½ cup cornflakes
- 1 small tomato, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 green chilly chopped(optional)
- Chat masala or amchur powder or cumin powder as needed
- Little chilli powder
- 2 tbsps. Finely chopped onions or as needed
- Salt as needed
- 1 tsp. Coriander leaves chopped finely
- Little pepper powder
- 1 large soft date chopped and mashed or honey(optional, skip if you don’t like sweet tasting chat)
How to make Cornflakes chat
My Tip:Use melted ghee in it.