Tomato Mozzarella Bites
Tomato Mozzarella bite is a simple Italian salad, made of cherry tomatoes, green basil and sliced fresh mozzarella. Here, cherry tomatoes, basil and mozzarella pieces are marinated in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. This is perfect starter for summer time. It is made to resemble the colors of the Italian flag...Red, white and green...lets begin to make this tasty and healthy starter. .
- Prep Time5Minutes
- Cooking Time10Minutes
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 20 fresh mozzarella pieces
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 20 toothpicks
- Rosemary herb for Garnish.
- Wash tomatoes and basil before using them.
- Now place a tomato, basil leaf and mozzarella piece on each toothpick.
- Place on serving plate and whisk together the olive oil and vinegar.
- Now sprinkle some salt, black pepper powder and rosemary herb.
- Now this cute bite is ready for serve.... bite everything off the toothpick all at once.