How To Make Wheat flour Dosa
Crispy Instant Dosa with wheat flour and veggies, a healthy recipe for kids too
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time10mins
Key ingredients for Wheat flour Dosa
Homemade Pizza Sauce
Ingredients to make Wheat flour Dosa
- 1 cup wheat flour
- Chopped onion
- Chopped Capsicum
- green chillies
- Grated carrot
- 2 tablespoon sour curd
- 1 tablespoon Oil for shallow frying
Steps to make Wheat flour Dosa
- Take wheat in large bowl
- Add curd and water little by little and mix until a smooth batter is prepared
- Add finely chopped veggies and salt to taste
- Keep the batter to rest for 2-3 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a non stick tawa over medium flame.
- Drizzle 1/2 oil on area and pour the batter over tawa.
- Cook it until it turns light brown on another side and flip the dosa
- Serve it hot with red sauce or any chutney
My Tip: Stir the batter well before making does.