Soya Fingers | How to make Soya Fingers
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Soya Fingers
I innovated this recipe for my Mom; she is a vegetarian.
Soya Fingers is delicious and authentic dish. Soya Fingers by Koyeli S. is a great option when you want something interesting to eat at home. Restaurant style Soya Fingers is liked by most people . The preparation time of this recipe is 30 minutes and it takes 15 minutes to cook it properly. Soya Fingers is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every region. By the help of this recipe you can definitely know how to make a perfect Soya Fingers. Soya Fingers is an amazing dish which is perfectly appropriate for any occasion. Soya Fingers is delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains large amount of healthy nutrients. Surprise your family and friends by preparing this restaurant style Soya Fingers at your home.
Ingredients to make Soya Fingers
- 1. Nutrela Soya Granules: 50gm
- 2. Bread(slice): 2 piece
- 3. Onion (big): 1 piece
- 4. Ginger (chopped): 1 tablespoon
- 5. Garlic (chopped): 2 tablespoon
- 6. Green chili (chopped): 8-10 pieces
- 7. Ginger paste: 1 tablespoon
- 8. Garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
- 9. Coriander powder: 1teaspoon
- 10. Turmeric Powder: 1 tablespoon
- 11. Garam Masala Powder: 1 teaspoon
- 12. Bread crumbs: 2cups
- 13. Cornflour: 1/2 cup
- 14. Refined Oil: ½ lit.
- 15. Sugar: to taste
- 16. Salt: to taste