How To Make Teriyaki Chicken wings
A Chinese starter.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Teriyaki Chicken wings
- Chicken wings -4
- Onion powder -1tbspn
- Garlic powder -1tbspn
- Flour 1cup
- Soy sauce -1/2 cup
- Brown sugar -2-3tbsp
- Sesame seeds 1 1/2tbspn
- Spring onions (for garnishing )
- White oil
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken wings
- Take flour in a bowl add onion garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix the chicken wings in it.
- Fry the wings in hot oil till golden brown, keep aside.
- Take a wok add soy sauce, brown sugar, and honey. Cook .
- Now add sesame seeds and cook for few more minutes.
- Toss the wings in this sauce till it covers all the wings.
- Garnish with spring onions, sesame seeds and serve hot. .