Barley (oo mugi)stuffed brown bread roll
- Barley / oo mugi half cup soaked in water for 3 hours
- Brown bread pieces 4
- 4 - 5 curry leaves
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 2 Green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- salt as per taste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- First drain all water from barley and keep this aside .
- Now take a pan , add oil . Then add cumin seeds , when seeds starts crackle add curry leaves , chopped onion, carrot and tomatoes . Add green chilli. Cook until veggies becomes tander . Now add salt and black pepper powder. Mix well . Add lemon juice . Stuffing is ready .
- Now take bread slices , cut the sides of the bread and flatten it with roller pin .
- Now put stuffing on the one side of the bread and close the bread by making roll . Repeat this process with remaining bread pieces .
- Take a pan , add 1 tsp oil . Put bread rolls on it and cook from both sides.
- Barley stuffed brown bread roll is ready . Serve hot with sause .delicious and healthy snack is ready .
My Tip: You can add veggies of your choice.