Nutella Peanut butter no bake Cream cheese cake topped with sliced fresh strawberries drizzled with vodka white chocolate.
Homemade Peanut Butter
- For the cake base. 4 cups - cookie crumb.
- 1 cup - melted butter
- Filling- 4 tubs cream cheese - 1 tub is approx 190gms.
- 1 cup - peanut butter smooth. 1/3 + 1/3 cup - nutella.
- 1 cup - heavy cream to be whipped .
- 3/4 cup+ 3/4 cup - sugar.
- Fresh sliced strawberries.
- . The biscuit mix and butter combine and press down in the cake tin and leave in the fridge to firm up.
- Beat the cream cheese with sugar. Add nutella and peanut butter alternatively and mix well. Fold in the whipped cream. Pour into a 11 inch round spring foam tin. Leave in the fridge to set. Garnish with fresh sliced strawberries.