How To Make Paneer Kulcha Bites
Soft butter toasted kulchas stuffed with paneer gravy served along with spicy green chutney which makes it a perfect evening snack.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time30mins
Key ingredients for Paneer Kulcha Bites
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Paneer Kulcha Bites
- 2 kulchas
- 200 grams paneer
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2-3 green chillies slit lengthwise
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp cream
- Salt to taste
- 1,bay leaf
- 1/4 glass of milk
- Oil for frying paneer
- Onion rings
Steps to make Paneer Kulcha Bites
- Heat oil in a pan add bay leaf, chopped onions cook the onions for few minutes then add ginger-garlic paste cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add green chilly along with finely chopped tomatoes let the tomatoes cook nicely. Add rest of the spices coriander powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt mix everything well and cook till the mixture leaves oil from the sides.
- Now add 1/2 cup of grated paneer and cut the rest of the paneer in small cubes and fry the paneer pieces till golden brown. Add the fried paneer pieces in the mixture. To give little gravy to the mixture add milk in place of water it will give a rich texture to the gravy and enhance the taste also. At last add cream and finely chopped coriander leaves mix itwell.
- Take a nonstick tawa spread little butter on it and cook the kulchas till slightly brown in colour from both the sides. Stuff the paneer mixture along with onion rings in the kulchas and cut it in half. Follow the same process for making rest of the kulchas. Serve them hot with green chutney.!!