Soft tasty paratha
- Left over cooked rice. 1/2 cup
- Wheat 2 cup
- Green chilies chopped 1/2tsp
- Dry mango powder 1/2tsp
- Take wheat flour and add oil and salt in it.
- By adding water gradually knead the flour and make a soft dough . Keep aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the rice, chopped green chillies, salt and amchoor (dry mango powder)
- Mix all together to make a filling for the paratha .
- Make a lemon size ball from the dough and flatten it to make a roti shape. Then place the filling in centre . Seal the dough to make a ball again.
- Now again prepare the filled dough ball to the shape of a paratha.
- Heat tawa. Place the paratha on the tawa. Add oil on it and cook. Then turn it over and add oil to cook the other side as well .
- Serve these hot paratha with a bowl of curd
My Tip: You can use left over biriyani or fried rice.