Galauti kebab | How to make Galauti kebab
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Galauti kebab Recipe
One of my maternal grandmother's best dishes is Galauti kebab. Then we eat this kebab with rumali roti but now we have it with lachcha paratha.
Galauti kebab is delicious and authentic dish. Galauti kebab by saima baig is a great option when you want something interesting to eat at home. Restaurant style Galauti kebab is liked by most people . The preparation time of this recipe is 180 minutes and it takes 25 minutes to cook it properly. Galauti kebab is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every region. By the help of this recipe you can definitely know how to make a perfect Galauti kebab. Galauti kebab is an amazing dish which is perfectly appropriate for any occasion. Galauti kebab is delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains large amount of healthy nutrients. Surprise your family and friends by preparing this restaurant style Galauti kebab at your home.
Ingredients to make Galauti kebab
- Beef or mutton minced meat 1/2 kg
- Raw papaya 75-100 gm
- Ginger piece 1 1/2"
- Garlic piece 10
- Cloves 6
- Black Cardamoms 2
- roasted poppy seeds 2 teaspoon
- peppercorns 4
- pieces of cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon
- dessicated coconut-lightly roasted 2 tablespoon
- mace 2 blades
- green cardamoms 5
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- grated nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 cup sliced onions-fried brown and crisp in 1/2 cup ghee
- finely chopped coriander leaves 1/4 cup
- finely chopped green chillies 2 tablespoon
- roasted gram flour 3 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- finely chopped tomato 1
- oil for frying the kebabs
How to make Galauti kebab
My Tip:Add 1 beaten egg before frying the kebabs.