Key ingredients for Sindhi Papad Paratha
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Sindhi Papad Paratha
- Wheat flour atta (namkeen paratha atta) knead with salt, jeera, Black pepper powder, lal mirch powder & ajwain with 2 tsp oil.
- Roasted papads 3
- Onion choppedd finely 1
- Chat masala 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Green chillies chopped 1
Steps to make Sindhi Papad Paratha
- First make paratha dough by kneading flour with salt, pepper powder and ajwain. Give some rest to dough. Make big balls. Keep aside.
- For filling of parathas: Roast papads. Crush with your palms. Mix onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, chat masala and garam masala powder. Add salt very less to the proportion of onions as papads are already salty.
- Now take that big dough ball. Roll it thick. Make impressions with ur finger tips. Brush some oil over fingertip impressions.
- Place onion filling over it in one corner. Start rolling it inwards like cream roll. Now cut into thick pieces ( like Bhakarwadi). Now roll again into small parathas.
- On a hot griddle/tawa roast paratha on a low to medium flame. Apply clarified butter for lovely taste.
- Enjoy Hot, Crispy Masaledar parathas with Dahi/Green chutney and a cup of Chai / Coffee.