Instant Oats Uthappam Recipe
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup sooji
- 1 cup thick unsour yogurt
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tblspn finely grated ginger
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Eno Fruit Salt
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1/2 finely chopped bell peppers
- 1 medium size onions finely chopped
- 1 tomato chopped finely
- Mix all the ingredients for topping in a bowl. Set aside till use.
- Take oats in a blender and make it into a fine powder. Add in curd and grind it to a smooth paste.
- Take this in a bowl and add some water to it.
- Now add in sooji, ginger, chillies, curry leaves, salt and mix well. Let it sit for 10 mins. Add more water if needed.
- Now add in eno salt and mix well.
- Heat a non stick tawa and use a paper towel to grease it lightly with some oil.
- Pour a ladleful of batter in it, sprinkle with the topping and drizzle some oil. Cover with a lid and cook on a medium heat for 2 mins.
- Flip over and cook for a min on other side too.
- Remove and serve with any chutney.
My Tip: Use of non stick tawa is best