Oats & Wheat flour dosa
- Oats : 1 cup
- Wheat flour & Rice flour : each1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds : 1 tsp
- Whole pepper : 1 tsp
- Curry leaves : a few
- Salt : required
- Oil to make dosa
- Dry roast oats for few minutes , let it cool and powder it.
- Mix oats flour,wheat flour,rice flour,cumin seeds, pepper,curry leaves , salt with required water and make dosa batter .
- Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan, rub some oil , drizzle a ladle of batter on to the hot tawa
- Pour some oil around the corners, let it cook till the edges turn brown.
- Flip over and let the other side cook.
- Serve hot with any chutney...