Instant oats rava dosa
- Oats -1 cup
- sooji/rava or semolina -1/2 cup
- Rice flour -1/4 cup
- Curd -1/2 cup
- cumin seeds -1 tsp
- Water -1 cup
- green chillies - 2 to 3 finely chopped
- ginger -1 tsp finely chopped
- oil - to make dosa
- salt -as per needed
- 1.Toast the oats lightly so that raw smell disappear and blend into a fine powder.
- 2.Take a wide bowl and add semolina, rice flour and ground oats flour and mix well .Add curd and mix with water to make up to butter milk consistency.
- 3.Add chopped chillies and ginger pieces to the batter.
- 4.Heat a non- stick griddle or iron tawa and pour the dosa batter and keep it on high flame and then decrease the flame and turn to other side till golden.
My Tip: Roast oats before making dosa and grind to a fine powder ,so that raw smell disappears.