How To Make Sindhi crispy crunchy arbi ( colocassia)
My familys favori
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time25mins
Ingredients to make Sindhi crispy crunchy arbi ( colocassia)
- 1/2 kg arbi ( colocassia)
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Sindhi crispy crunchy arbi ( colocassia)
- Wash and boil arbi with two spoons of salt till half done . If using pressure cooker just boil it till one whistle
- Let it cool and peel it properly. Cut into the slices.
- Heat a frying pan on medium flame, fry arbi slices.
- Remove arbi from pan .
- Remove the excess oil from pan, you just need 2 tbsp oil in pan add the arbi slices and dry masala mix it well cook again on low flame in 5 minutes..
- Crispy crunchy arbi is ready enjoy with white rice, roti.