Masala Oats | How to make Masala Oats
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Masala Oats
Indian style oatmeal porridge with beautiful flavors and spices. A healthy and delicious zero oil breakfast recipe!
Masala Oats is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Masala Oats by Divya A has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 2 people. You can find Masala Oats at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering Masala Oats takes few minutes for the preparation and 20 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then Masala Oats is a good option for you. The flavour of Masala Oats is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this Masala Oats on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the Masala Oats recipe on the page below.
Ingredients to make Masala Oats
- Oatmeal - 6 tablespoons
- Chopped onion - 3 tablespoon
- Chopped carrot - 2 to 3 tablespoon
- Chopped Coriander leaves - 1 tablespoon
- French Beans - 3 (string & chop)
- Green chilly - 1 (split half)
- Garlic - 1 small clove crushed
- Ginger - 1 small piece crushed
- Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
How to make Masala Oats
My Tip:Sometimes garam masala can be replaced with tandoori powder! Makes it very flavorful.