Aloo Gobhi Sukha(no onion no garlic)
- 3 medium sized Potatoes
- Cauliflower florets 15
- Tomato 1, cubed
- Jeera 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Curry leaves 1 sprig
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Kasoori methi for garnishing
- Cut Potatoes into cubes and boil them. Keep aside.
- Wash cauliflower florets and soak them in turmeric and salt water for 30 minutes.
- Heat a kadai. Add oil. Splutter jeera. Add curry leaves. Add tomatoes and saute for a while.
- Add Coriander powder. Red chilli powder and saute for 2-3 minutes. Then add cauliflower, salt and water just enough to boil the cauliflower.
- Now add boiled potatoes and mix well.
- Add kasoori methi and garnish with coriander leaves.