No Bake Vanilla Cheesecake
- 10-15 cookies
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 110 gms cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 cups vanilla flavored custard (made as per package directions)
- 2 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 3 tbsp water
- Cherries for garnish
- In a blender, crush cookies, sugar, and butter till they resemble breadcrumbs.
- Take muffin moulds or any glass or jar. Place 2 tbsp cookie mixture and press down firmly. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Prepare custard according to package directions to make two cups. Whisk cream cheese till smooth and creamy.
- Boil water and add it to gelatin and stir till gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool for about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine custard with cream cheese. Add gelatin to the custard mix.
- Add the custard to the prepared moulds or glass and chill for 4 hours till firm. Garnish with cherries.