Ingredients to make Chilly Popcorn
- 3 tbsp corn kernels
- 2 tsp butter / oil
- Pinch of salt
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Steps to make Chilly Popcorn
- In a heavy bottomed vessel add oil / butter.
- Add the corn when the oil gets hot. Add salt.
- Wait for one corn to pop, when it pops close lid and wait for other corns to pop. Toss the vessel in between with the lid closed.
- When the popping sound stops, open lid and transfer the corns into a bowl.
- Sprinkle chilli powder and toss again.
- Spicy pop corn is ready.
My Tip: You can try with pepper also.