How To Make Nutella, Peanuty & Salted Whisky Caramel Banana Sandwich
Indulgence at its best & what better way to start the day with.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time5mins
Key ingredients for Nutella, Peanuty & Salted Whisky Caramel Banana Sandwich
Homemade Peanut Butter
Homemade Caramel Sauce
Ingredients to make Nutella, Peanuty & Salted Whisky Caramel Banana Sandwich
- 2 slices of Bread (any choice of bread)
- 1 tbsp Nutella (heaped)
- 1 tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter (heaped)
- 1 tbsp Salted Whisky Caramel Sauce
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Ripe Banana (small variety)
Steps to make Nutella, Peanuty & Salted Whisky Caramel Banana Sandwich
- Take 2 slices of bread & apply very little butter.
- Apply a heaped tablespoon of Nutella on one of the slices & spread it evenly.
- On the second slice apply a heaped tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter.
- Now evenly place a layer of thinly sliced ripe banana on one of the slices.
- Drizzle about half of the caramel sauce over it.
- Place a second layer of thinly sliced ripe banana & drizzle the rest of the caramel sauce over it.
- Sandwich it with the second slice & apply a decent amount of butter on the top side.
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium flame & melt the rest of the butter.
- Once hot, place the sandwich keeping the buttered slice up & the plain side down.
- Grill it over medium till golden brown & carefully turn it the other side.
- Once golden brown on both sides, remove it on a serving plate, cut in diagonally into two pieces & eat it hot.
My Tip: You can use plain caramel sauce with a sprinkle of sea salt. In case you are out of caramel sauce, good quality brown sugar & sprinkle of sea salt will also do. A drizzle of good quality honey works equally well.