- 4 eggs
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 1 tomato chopped finely
- 1 green chilli minced
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- Fresh coriander- 1/4 cup chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Oil as required
- salt to taste
- Turmeric- 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder-1/4 tsp
- Jeera powder- 1/4 tsp
- In a nonstick pan fry the onions in oil till nearly caramelised.
- Add tomatoes, chillies and curry leaves and cook for a minute.
- Add spices and the ginger garlic paste, cook till oil is released.
- Add salt and chopped coriander and mix well.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the milk.
- Pour into the pan slowly stirring to mix the eggs into the masala.
- Cook eggs till desired consistency.
- Serve with rotis or pav, or on toast.
My Tip: Cook the Akuri on a low flame so the eggs cook slowly and mix well with the masala resulting in a creamy delicious scramble.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.