How To Make Khajoor Milk Badam
A great blend of almonds and dates with milk, sugar and cardamom powder which is loved during festivities!
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Khajoor Milk Badam
- 2 cups - milk
- 8 - almonds
- 8 - dates
- 1 tbsp - sugar (optional)
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- Ice cubes
Steps to make Khajoor Milk Badam
- Heat water and once it is almost boiling, add almonds. Remove from heat and let it cool. Peel and keep aside
- Add the almonds, dates, milk, cardamom, icecubes and sugar in a food processor.
- Process untill smooth. Transfer into serving glasses.
- Serve cold