Kheema Par Eedu
- 4 Eggs
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 3 Green Chillies, seeded, halved
- 2 Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 Onions, finely chopped
- 200 gms Mutton Kheema (minced meat)
- ½ tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp white sugar
- Salt, to taste
- Heat ghee in a large frying pan. Add the finely chopped onions and fry till light brown.
- Add mutton keema and sauté till brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except eggs, to the pan and let it all cook until the mince is done, adding water if necessary.
- After the mince is properly cooked, make depressions in the pan and break an egg in each depression, sprinkle a little salt on each and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the eggs are half fried and still slightly runny.
- Serve hot with pav, roti or steamed rice.
My Tip: You can cook the eggs for 4-5 minutes if you don’t prefer runny eggs.