How To Make No bake mango cheesecake
Originally cheesecakes are always baked, but a new trend of desserts bring the deliciousness, totally eggless and bake free.. here is a new variety of it.
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make No bake mango cheesecake
- Mango pulp - 1/4 cup
- Home made cream cheese - 1 cup
- Condensed milk - 1/2 cup
- Agar agar - 2 tbsp
- Powdered sugar - 2 tbsp
- Bourbon biscuits - 10
- Melted butter - 2 tbsp
- For the Mango glaze :
- Mango pulp - 4 tbsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Home made cream cheese :
- Milk - 1 litre
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Yoghurt - 1 tbsp
Steps to make No bake mango cheesecake
- Whisk the cream cheese and add the mango pulp to it.
- Heat the condensed milk and when it boils, add the agar agar. Simmer it for 2 minutes and let it cool.
- Add sugar and agar agar mixture to the cream cheese mixture. Keep aside.
- Crush the bourbon biscuits and add melted butter to it.
- Scoop out some mixture into the glasses. Tap with a spoon to set it.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture and let it set in the fridge for 5-6 hours.
- Heat the pulp and sugar to form a medium thick glaze. Cool it and pour on top of the cheesecake and serve.
- For the Home made cream cheese : Boil the milk and add the lemon juice to curdle the mixture.
- Strain it in a muslin cloth and hang it for 15 minutes.
- Add the yoghurt to it and blend it in a blender to form a smooth paste.
- Strain this again in a muslin cloth overnight. Cream cheese is ready.