- 15-16 Rasgullas
- 250 ml milk
- 125 ml Condensed milk
- 7-8 Pistachios peeled and sliced
- A pinch of Cardamom powder (optional)
- A few Saffron strands to garnish
- Take a pan, pour in the condensed milk along with a tablespoon of milk. Whisk well.
- Pour in the remaining milk and let this milk mixture boil on a medium flame. Keep stirring for 5 minutes or so.
- Next add in the saffron strands, this will change the milk mixture to a slightly yellow colour.
- Put in the pistachios, cardamom powder and give it a good stir. Let this mixture come to a boil as it simmers away.
- Meanwhile, gently squeeze out the excess sugar syrup from the rasgullas.
- Now flatten these rasgullas with the palm of your hands and make them into tikki shapes.
- Put these flattened rasgullas into the milk mixture and let it simmer. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Switch off the heat, remove the pan from the stove and keep aside to cool.
- Serve chilled after refrigerating it for an hour or so.