- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Water to knead
- Ghee to make the paranthas
- Mix all the ingredients and make a dough. Then keep it aside for 5-8 minutes.
- Next, divide it into 5 balls and roll it as thin as possible.
- Spread ghee all over the rolled chapatti, then with the help of a pizza cutter and cut the chapatti length wise (1 centimetre thick). Now dust it with flour and roll the chapatti to make loose balls. Repeat this process with the rest of the balls. Cover and keep in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Now roll the balls and make the chapatis.
- Heat a tava, cook the paranthas by applying ghee on both the sides.
- Serve them warm.
My Tip: If you like crispy pranthas then cook it on a low heat.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.