How To Make Lachha Parantha
These parathas are crispy from outside and soft on the inside.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Lachha Parantha
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Water to knead
- Ghee to make the paranthas
Steps to make Lachha Parantha
- Mix all the ingredients and make a dough. Then keep it aside for 5-8 minutes.
- Next, divide it into 5 balls and roll it as thin as possible.
- Spread ghee all over the rolled chapatti, then with the help of a pizza cutter and cut the chapatti length wise (1 centimetre thick). Now dust it with flour and roll the chapatti to make loose balls. Repeat this process with the rest of the balls. Cover and keep in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Now roll the balls and make the chapatis.
- Heat a tava, cook the paranthas by applying ghee on both the sides.
- Serve them warm.
My Tip: If you like crispy pranthas then cook it on a low heat.