Ingredients to make Healthy Masala Appe
- Sooji : 1 Cup
- Curd : 1\2 Cup
- Pinch of Soda or Eno
- Grated carrot 1/4 cup
- Shredded cabbage 1/4 cup
- Finely chopped onions 2 tsp
- Tomatoes chopped 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- 2 green chillies
- chopped coriander 2 tsp
Steps to make Healthy Masala Appe
- In a large mixing bowl, add soojiand curd. Mix to make a smooth paste adding little water at intervals.
- Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Add all the vegetables and mix. Add a pinch of soda and gently mix.
- Heat a non-stick appa-patra. Sprinkle oil in each mould. Now add a tbsp of Appe batter. Cover & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now with a spoon end flip it upside down. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove & serve with coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.