- 250 gms Amla
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- Pinch of dry mint powder
- Boil amalas with a cup of water.
- On cooling remove the seeds and churn in a mixer. Sieve and transfer in a pan and boil for a few minutes.
- When a little thick, add sugar, salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not let it be too thick.
- Add a pinch of mint powder. Turn off the flame.
- Store in a clean jar preferably in a refrigerator. It lasts for a week.
My Tip: Adjust seasoning as per your liking.