- 4-5 boiled potatoes
- salt as per taste
- green chilli as per choice
- red chilli powder 1 tsp
- amchur powder 1 tsp
- curry leaves a few
- oil to fry
- white bread or brown bread 1 packet
- First of all mash the boiled potatoes and keep aside.
- Now in a pan let it heat add some oil, to it add some cumin seeds and rai seeds. Add curry leaves and chopped green chillies to it.
- Now add mashed potatoes and spices like salt, red chilly, amchur and mix well. Leave it on a low flame for 2 minutes to allow it to cook well.
- Now take a bread piece, soak it into water and press it so that it becomes soft and moist. Now place a spoon full of potatoes mixture into it and carefully fold the bread covering the filling completely.
- The bread roll is ready to be deep fried. Serve hot.
My Tip: Try green coriander chutney or dip with it. I love trying mint mayo dip with it as well. It is liked by kids and even youngsters quite a lot.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.