How To Make Coconut Macaroons | Quick Crispy Eggless Coconut Macaroons
Coconut Macaroons are crunchy from the outside and soft and chewy from the inside. They make a quick delectable dessert loved by all ages. If you pop one macaroon in your mouth you will want more and more of these sinful delicious treats.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Coconut Macaroons | Quick Crispy Eggless Coconut Macaroons
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Steps to make Coconut Macaroons | Quick Crispy Eggless Coconut Macaroons
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree F. In a bowl add some dried flaky Coconut. Also add to it All purpose Flour and little salt.
- Add to the bowl vanilla extract and condensed milk.
- Mix them thoroughly using a spoon. Wet your hands and roll them into golf size balls.
- Line a baking sheet with Oddy Uniwrap Parchment Paper and place these balls on it.
- Bake them in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Remove them on wire rack to cool off.
- Enjoy these crispy flaky Coconut Macaroons in no time. Perfect solution for quick dessert cravings.