How To Make Akhuri -Traditional Parsi Breakfast
Type of Egg burji
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Akhuri -Traditional Parsi Breakfast
- 4 Eggs
- 2 medium chopped onions
- 3 medium chopped tomatoes
- 1tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Finely chopped green chillies
- 1tsp Turmeric powder
- 1Tsp red chilli powder
- Salt according to taste
- Fresh chopped corriander leaves
- 2tbsp Oil
Steps to make Akhuri -Traditional Parsi Breakfast
- Heat oil in a pan and then add the chopped onions
- Once it is lightly pink add ginger garlic paste and saute for a min
- Then add the chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Cook till tomatoes are properly cooked.
- Then put the flame on low and add the eggs and stir till egg is cooked.
- Finally add the green coriander leaves and serve hot with bun/bread/ chappatis
My Tip: You can add small cut fried potatoes on it for further taste enhancements.