How To Make Adrak wali Chai (Ginger Tea)
Apart from a host of other benefits..nothing beats a cold like a piping hot cup of ginger tea. With its high levels of Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals, ginger root tea is extremely beneficial for health.
- Prep Time1mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Adrak wali Chai (Ginger Tea)
- 2 tsp Black tea leaves
- 2 cups of water
- 2 inch piece of Ginger, crushed
- 2 Green Cardamoms, crushed
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 4 tsp jaggery or honey acc. to taste
Steps to make Adrak wali Chai (Ginger Tea)
- In a saucepan add the water along with the crushed ginger and cardamom and bring up to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes, then add in the jaggery and tea leaves.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes, simmering makes the tea strong.
- Add in the milk next and simmer for some more time over low heat.
- Strain through a strainer, add honey if using and serve hot.