This is a delicious Parsi style spicy scrambled 'eggs' (we are using paneer), which gets its distinctive flavor from the spices used. Akuri is cooked till almost runny and enjoyed with bread slices.
- Prep Time10Minutes
- Cooking Time15Minutes
- 100 gms Chopped onion and tomatoes
- 150 gms paneer grated
- 1 gms Coriander powder
- 1 gms Degi mirch
- 1 gms haldi
- 15 gms Butter
- 8 gms Fried cashewnut
- 1 gms chop coriander
- Salt to taste
- 1 gms sambhar masala
- 5 gms Garlic chopped
- In a pan, add oil, add garlic and green chillies then the onion and brown nicely.
- Add the masalas, and cook the onions. Then add the tomatoes and cook the mixture
- Add the coriander and then the grated paneer. Add salt to check seasoning.
- Lastly add the cashew nuts and the butter
- Toss well, garnish with onion rings and fresh coriander sprigs.