- 2 cups maida
- 2 tspn oil
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 warm milk to knead the dough
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tspn salt
- Take a large mixing bowl.add Maida,salts,1 tspn oil.add warm milk little by little n start to knead.knead for atleast 15 mins.grease the dough with a tspn oil to prevent frm drying.cover with the moist cloth n rest for 20 mins.
- Make a small ball frm d dough n roll n flatten it n dust with some flour.roll it in to thin circle.roll as thin as possible.stretch a little so that it becomes thin.roll the Rumali roti carefully over the rolling pin.
- Take kadayi heat for 2 mins.reverse kadayi heat for a min.(grease some oil)optional.sprinkle some salt water over kadayi.now slowly unroll the Roti over kadayi.u cn see bubbles forming over roti,so flipoff n cook d other side too.gently press d roti with towel.
- The golden spots strt appearing the Rumali roti is done.
- Serve hot with chicken gravy.