Chocolate Nankhatai | How to make Chocolate Nankhatai
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Chocolate Nankhatai Recipe
Simple melt-in-the-mouth Indian cookies with a twist.
Chocolate Nankhatai is delicious and authentic dish. Chocolate Nankhatai by Kaveri Obhan is a great option when you want something interesting to eat at home. Restaurant style Chocolate Nankhatai is liked by most people . The preparation time of this recipe is 15 minutes and it takes 20 minutes to cook it properly. Chocolate Nankhatai is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every region. By the help of this recipe you can definitely know how to make a perfect Chocolate Nankhatai. Chocolate Nankhatai is an amazing dish which is perfectly appropriate for any occasion. Chocolate Nankhatai is delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains large amount of healthy nutrients. Surprise your family and friends by preparing this restaurant style Chocolate Nankhatai at your home.
Ingredients to make Chocolate Nankhatai
- (Maida) – 1 cup
- Powdered – ½ Cup
- Corn (cornstarch) – 1 tablespoon
- (ghee) – ½ cup (you can even use butter at room temperature but only if you do not have ghee)
- Cocoa powder – 1.5 tablespoon
- Baking powder – ½ teaspoon
- Chopped or sprinkles for garnish (I used colorful sprinkles)
- Milk – 1-2 teaspoons (if required for kneading)