Gajar ka achar
- 250 grams Carrots
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 125 ml mustard oil
- 3 tablespoon of mustard seeds powder
- Salt according to taste
- Wash and peel the carrots. Then cut them into slices of 7 cm per piece, however note that the pieces should not be too thin.
- Take a large bowl, put in the carrot pieces along with all the ingredients together and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Next take a clean jar and put in the achar mixture, cover it with a tight lid.
- It is best to leave this jar in the sun for 6-7 days so that it forms a good gajar ka achar.
- Remember to give the jar a good shake atleast once a day so that all the carrot pieces get in touch with the heat.
- Serve this delicious achar with your aloo ka parantha.