Cheese Bread Roll Recipe
Cheese Bread Rolls is a healthy snack food for the kids. Cheese rolls are a very popular food in New Zealand, America and in European countries. People love to eat as main dish in all cafeterias and other common shops. Nowadays in India as well. I was searching my diary for a recipe, i found this one to prepare at home. This snack consist of vegetables such as mashed, potatoes, carrots, green peas. All the vegetables contains nutritional value and it is very good for kids which would give delicious taste. I prepared this yummy rolls for my children and they really loved it.
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time15Minutes
How to make Garam Masala
- Bread Slices - 4 or 5
- Mashed Potato - 1 Cup
- Boiled Green Peas - 1 Cup
- Grated Carrot - 50 gm
- Grated Cheese - 25 gm
- Grated Paneer - 25 gm
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 Tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 2 Tsp
- Salt - To taste
- Oil - For Frying
- Heat a non stick pan with oil, then add ginger garlic paste.
- Fry well and add grated carrot and boiled green peas
- Add mashed potatoes, garam masala powder and salt to taste.
- Add grated paneer and allow to cool the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Once the mixture gets cooled, add grated cheese and stir well.
- Make a small balls with this mixture and keep it aside.
- Cheese Roll Preparation:
- Now take a bread slice and cut the 4 corners with a knife.
- Wet the bread slice with small quantity of water so that it would be easy to roll.
- Now stuff a ball in centre of a bread slice and start rolling.
- Heat a pan or kadai with oil and fry this roll by turning over until it becomes light brown colour. You can also bake it in the oven if you do not want to fry in oil.
- Bread Cheese Roll is ready to serve with ketchup.