How To Make 3 Ingredient| No Bake| White Chocolate Truffles
Make them for your dinner party or your babys birthday celebrations. These can be made in advance and keep well in fridge for days.
- Prep Time30mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make 3 Ingredient| No Bake| White Chocolate Truffles
- 200 gms compound white chocolate
- 200 gms milkmaid
- Butter 1 tsp
- Sprinklers for coating(optional)
Steps to make 3 Ingredient| No Bake| White Chocolate Truffles
- Start by adding the butter in a non stick pan. Add the milkmaid and white chocolate.
- Scrap and stir till all the chocolate has melted and the mixture thickens slightly.
- Take it out in a bowl. And chill in the fridge for one hour.
- Take a tea spoon and scrape enough mix for a small ball.
- Make smooth balls and roll in the sprinklers.
- I made 20 truffles out of these ingredients. Enjoy!!
My Tip: You can also add sprinklers while rolling the balls so that its easier to eat when making for babies.