Protein packed cheese cutlets
- 250 gms spinach
- 1 boiled potato
- 1/2 cup soya granules
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1/2 Tablespoon green chilli paste
- 1/2 table spoon salt
- Panir/Tofu/Mozrella cheese
- Wash the spinach and boil it for 5 minutes and then grind it into a smooth paste.
- Grind the soya granules( soaked in warm water for 1/2 hour)
- Mash the boiled potato
- Mix all the ingredients except mozrella cheese.
- Give them the shape of small kababs placing one small chunk of mozrella cheese inside.
- Deep fry till the golden brown colour appears.
- Serve with coriander / mint/ tomato sauce.
My Tip: If your mixture is loose and its difficult to give the shape of a kabab then add some bread crumbs in the mixture.