How To Make Protein Packed Cheese Cutlets
Cutlets packed with the goodness of spinach and soya granules with heavenly mozzarella filling.
- Prep Time30mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Protein Packed Cheese Cutlets
- 250 gms spinach
- 1 boiled potato
- 1/2 cup soya granules
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1/2 tablespoon green chilli paste
- 1/2 table spoon salt
- Paneer/Tofu/Mozzarella cheese 1 cup
Steps to make Protein Packed Cheese Cutlets
- Wash the spinach and boil it for 5 minutes and then grind it into a smooth paste.
- Grind the soya granules (soaked in warm water for 1/2 hour).
- Mash the boiled potato.
- Mix all the ingredients except mozzarella cheese.
- Give them the shape of small kebabs placing one small chunk of mozzarella cheese inside.
- Deep fry till the golden brown colour appears.
- Serve with coriander / mint/ tomato sauce.
My Tip: If your mixture is loose and it is difficult to give the shape of a kebab then add some breadcrumbs in the mixture.