Ingredients to make Grilled Paneer
- 250 gm cottage chease
- Three spoon olive oil
- 1 spoon chilly flakes
- 1 spoon oregano
- 1/2 spoon salt
Steps to make Grilled Paneer
- Cut paneer into rounds or your desired shape .
- Make a marinade of olive oil, chilly flakes, salt and oregano.
- Dip paneer pieces into the marinade and keep it for five minutes.
- Heat a grilled pan.
- Roast paneer from both sides.
- Garnish with leftover marinade and curry leaves.
- Serve with ketchup.
My Tip: You can also add hung curd in marination.