Eggless Moist Chocolate CupCake
- CupCake: 1.5 Cup All Purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Pomegranate Frosting: 3/4 Cup Pomegranate Juice
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- In a bowl sieve the Flour, Cocoa powder, Baking Soda, Salt. Keep aside.
- In another bowl Mix all liquid ingredients [Water, Oil, Vanilla Extract, Vinegar]
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree celsius.
- Add in sugar to the liquid mixture and mix well.
- Now slowly fold in dry ingredients little at a time. Do not over mix.Fold in only one direction.
- Line the baking tray with cupcake liners.
- Fill 2/3rd of cup with cake batter and bake it in preheated oven for 15 minutes or till toothpick inserted at centre of cake comes clean.
- Let it cool down before frosting.
- Pomegranate Frosting:
- In a small saucepan, Pour the Pomegranate Juice. Simmer it until it reduces to half. It will be thick, dark in colour and syrupy. Let it cool.
- In a bowl take butter and beat it on high speed till it becomes fluffy and smooth (about 3-4 minutes).
- Slowly add in sugar little at a time and add Milk in between and beat well to combine.
- Add in pomegranate sauce and beat well to make smooth and fluffy frosting.
- Frost the cupcake and enjoy